Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What animal does the portrait in the Muggle Prime Minster's office resemble?
2. What drink does Romilda Vane try to give Harry?
3. What is the name of the person who heads the Holyhead Harpies?
4. How many 'Exceeds Expectations' grades does Harry receive in his O.W.L.s?
5. What is Professor Slughorn's favourite candy?
6. What tattoo is Harry reported to have on his chest?
7. What colour robes do the staff at the Weasley's shop wear?
8. What is the man outside Flourish and Blotts selling?
9. How much is the skull, that Hermione enquires about at Borgin and Burkes, worth?
10. What are Professor Slughorn's initials for his Christian names?
11. What was the final score in the Hufflepuff v Gryffindor match?
12. What colour are the birds that Hermione conjures?
13. What is the name of the vampire at Slughorn's party?
14. Who is Mrs Weasley's favourite singer?
15. People have stopped calling Harry 'The Boy Who Lived' and now refer to him as what?
Source: Author donna_beaver
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.