Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Obviously, "Roonil Wazlib" is rather different from the normal spelling of Ron's name. Why?
2. "Once again, you show all the sensitivity of a blunt axe". Who told Ron that at the opening feast at Hogwarts? Hint: Note the implement in question.
3. In the first Potions lesson with Slughorn, the class is making the Draught of Living Death. It's supposed to be a clear pink. How does Ron's turn out?
4. When Ron tried out for Keeper on the Quidditch team, he saved five out of five penalties. Cormac McLaggen saved four, but he claimed there was cheating involved with Ron. What did McLaggen say happened?
5. During a visit to Hogsmeade, Hermione catches Ron staring at who or what?
6. Ron gets into a shouting match with another Gryffindor of his (close) aquaintance, and ends up firing a spell at her, before Harry can calm him down a bit. Who is it? Hint: Kissing is involved.
7. Returning to Hogwarts after Christmas, Ron is greeted by Lavender Brown, who gleefully calls out what?
8. Ron gets poisoned and has to stay in the hospital wing for some time. As he is leaving, he receives a green onion-like thing from Luna Lovegood. What is it?
9. Ron told Harry and Hermione that he wanted to break up with Lavender, but whenever he hinted about it, she only held on tighter. According to Ron, it was like going out with what or who?
10. After Dumbledore's funeral, Ron wanted to hit his brother Percy. Why?
Source: Author einhardno
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.