Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Just after Harry Potter's parents died at the hands of Lord Voldemort, Harry was sent to live at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
2. Ron and George Weasley are twins.
3. Sirius Black, Harry's godfather, is an Animagus and can turn into a big black dog.
4. In 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets,' after many painful rejections, Nearly-Headless Nick is FINALLY allowed in to the Headless Hunt.
5. The cry of a fully grown Mandrake can kill you.
6. The Dursleys live at 4 Privet Drive.
7. Harry Potter's wand happens to be the brother (equivalent) of Albus Dumbledore's wand.
8. The title of the first 'Harry Potter' book is different in England from the name it has in the US.
9. Since Harry Potter is the star of his house Quidditch team, it's pretty obvious that Harry grew up in a family that was ADDICTED to watching (and playing) Quidditch.
10. Professor Dumbledore does not like Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans.
Source: Author Smurphie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.