Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Hung in homes to bring good luck and keep away evil spirits
2. Special treat to keep choir children quiet
3. Lighted candle with red ribbon reminds children that Jesus is the Light of the World
4. Toys and sweets in the UK that opens with a pop!
5. Originally called "frumenty", British Christmas dessert
6. Tradition that tells the story of the Bible from Creation to Christmas
7. The person who finds this ornament receives an extra present
8. What the Three Wise Men followed to find the new-born Jesus
9. An entire tree that was slowly burned through the Twelve Days of Christmas
10. Oval shaped treats originally filled with meat
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.