Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Living in West Virginia, there are some animals I don't expect to see in my backyard. One of the animals I don't expect to see is large, gray, and has two giant tusks sticking out of his mouth. I don't care if it does look like Dumbo. What is this animal called that I don't want to find in my backyard?
2. I don't think I'll be calling "Here kitty, kitty, kitty" to this cat anytime soon. This spotted cat is known to be fast and wild. Oh, it also shares its name with a car. What animal do I never want to see in my backyard?
3. I don't ever want to find this animal in my backyard. He is smaller than an elephant and has a giant horn on his nose. Hunters try to kill the animals for their horns. What animal do I not want to find in my backyard?
4. What's black and white and read all over? A newspaper. However, this animal is also black and white but enjoys eating bamboo over reading newspapers. What animal do I not want to find in my backyard?
5. This is an animal I definitely don't want in my backyard, especially since they have a tendency to scream and growl if they want food that you have. I don't care that this Australian animal was featured prominently as a Looney Toon cartoon character. I don't ever want to see the scary thing in my backyard. What is this animal that I am talking about?
6. Although colorful, there is more of a chance of me finding this bird on my box of Froot Loops then in my backyard. What bird am I talking about?
7. Even though his long neck could help me out in my household and outdoor chores, I don't think I will ever see this animal in my backyard. What long necked animal will not be in my backyard?
8. I don't care if this animal with a mane played a cross-eyed cat or king of the jungle, I still don't want to find him in my backyard. What animal am I describing?
9. Jack London might have thought these animals were great enough to write about, but I don't want this hairy animal anywhere near my backyard. What dog-like animal does Jack London have a flair for writing about and I don't want in my backyard?
10. I don't care if it is Cheetah or Judy, I don't want this furry primate anywhere near my backyard. What animal do I not want to see in my backyard?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.