Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Our first monster is not someone you would like to meet if you are afraid of snakes. One look in the eye and she will turn you to stone!
2. With your eyes closed you dig your way out and opening your eyes you see a dog. But this dog you do not want to stroke. This huge three-headed dog is the guardian of the underworld.
3. Throwing a nearby bone to distract the dog you slip away only to see another odd creature. You should know not to try and outrun this beast as although it has the torso of a man it has the legs of a horse.
4. You are now spotted by a one eyed giant who has escaped from his home, Tartarus. Before this monster gets the chance to crush you, you use your advantage of speed to escape.
5. You now meet some familiar animals, a snake, a goat and a lion. But wait! They're all joined together! What animal are you looking at?
6. Knowing none of the animals in the previous question are particularly strong swimmers you decide to jump in the water and swim away. You come to an island called Crete and dry off. However, you are once again being chased, this time by a horned beast. Maybe it's something to do with your red towel.
7. You meet a man and ask for help as it is getting late. However, as the full moon begins to show, this passerby grows large sharp teeth and becomes covered in hair. You have heard about these animals and so you know you have to get away as soon as possible! What kind of creature is he?
8. You are tired from all this running you have done and you fall asleep. When you wake up you think your luck has changed as you see a bounty of food. However, as you go to eat the food it is snatched away from you by what looks like a woman but also a bit like a bird. What creatures are pestering you?
9. You manage to salvage some of the food and sprint away before the creatures can take it from you. However, you almost choke on your food as you see a huge water serpent with not one, not two but nine heads! Before you can find out how hard one of its nine mouths can bite you scamper. From what mythological beast are you running?
10. Not keen on seeing any more monsters you ask a sailor if you can board his ship and take you home. You have to write this down as he is deaf but when you do he is more than happy to help you. On the way home you pass an island form which an enchanting sound is coming from. However, the sailor does not let you take the boat over to the island. Let's just say it's a good job he is deaf! Which creatures have you just sailed past?
Source: Author doublemm
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.