Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Typically cut into thin circles for pizza, what meat is greasy and among the most common used on a pizza?
2. What is the main meat typically used on a Hawaiian-style pizza?
3. What meat, that comes from a pig, is usually broken into tiny pieces before being added to a pizza?
4. Hamburger meat comes from the same animal as which other meat?
5. What small little fish are often added to the top of pizzas?
6. When prepared for a pizza, what meat typically looks a lot like ground beef?
7. What bird's meat is often used to add flavor to a pizza?
8. While not a common pizza topping, what animal can be used to make what's known as a Mediterranean-style pizza?
9. Typically made of beef or pork, what other cured meat makes a great addition to a pizza that already has pepperoni on it?
10. Which sea-dwelling crustacean is often used to top pizzas when more traditional meats just won't do?
Source: Author Shadowmyst2004
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.