Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following books with "Charlie" in the title is by Roald Dahl?
2. What giant piece of fruit is in the title of one of Roald Dahl's books?
3. What was the name of the boy who was "Champion of the World"?
4. What does BFG stand for in the title of one of Roald Dahl's books?
5. How big was the crocodile in one of Roald Dahl's books?
6. In Roald Dahl's book called "The Magic Finger", is the person with the special finger a boy or a girl?
7. Which of these Roald Dahl stories is about a young boy who goes to live with his grandmother when his parents die in a car accident?
8. In Dahl's book "Matilda", what is Matilda's last name?
9. What is special about the giraffe's neck in "The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me"?
10. Which were the last two children's books by Roald Dahl that were published after his death?
Source: Author Trivia_Fan54
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.