Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which southern state is featured in a hit by Lynyard Skynyrd?
2. What is is the name AC/DC's debut album?
3. Which Jefferson Airplane song could have been mistaken for a tale by Lewis Carroll?
4. My mother tells me that her favourite classic rock song is "Nights in White Flannel". Is this title correct for the Moody Blues hit?
5. What weapon is in the name of the band that had a fellow named Slash as their guitarist?
6. _____________ Mac was a great music group back in the 70s.
7. What does CSNY mean in terms of classic rock bands?
8. Which of the following bands is from Winnipeg, Manitoba in Canada?
9. Who was the drummer for Rush for most of the time that the group existed?
10. Were the Doobie Brothers actually related?
Source: Author Trivia_Fan54
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.