Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the main reason a knight would wear a gauntlet?
2. In 1983 which pop singer introduced a rhinestone-covered glove as a signature piece of his wardrobe?
3. What is the name given to a glove that covers the whole hand but does not have separate openings, or sheaths, for individual fingers?
4. Is the modern boxing glove technically a mitten?
5. Which of the following is *NOT* a reason a burglar would usually wear gloves?
6. Which of these sportspeople is most likely to wear a glove called a mitt?
7. For what reason did 13th century European ladies start wearing silk gloves?
8. Which of these occupations would be best suited by the use of leather gloves?
9. Can leather gloves leave behind prints?
10. Two mittens joined by a piece of string and threaded through the sleeves of a child's garment are generally known by what name?
Source: Author pollucci19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.