Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is unique about the book?
2. Who comes to Redwall and recites a poem that encourages Martin to go on his search?
3. What is the name of Gonff's son?
4. After Martin and his friends, Dinny, Gonff, and Trimp begin their search, they come across a Fitchaye tribe. Who is the tribe holding captive?
5. In his sword skills demonstration, what does Martin cut up into twelve even pieces?
6. Who finds and rescues Chugger, after he disappeared in the woods in search of vittles?
7. What were the "Painted Ones"?
8. After the travelers lost Log a Log's logboats over the falls, some vermin found them, but after killing the vermin leader, and threatening the others, they ran off in fear and the travelers took their boat. They decided to rename it what?
9. Whom did Chugger befriend?
10. Who does Martin find in the caves that once were inhabited by Luke's tribe?
Source: Author some1outthere
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LilahDeDah
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.