Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The invitation, given to you by your cousin Lenny from the newspaper, says the function gets underway at 8:00 PM. What time should you arrive?
2. Oh, great, you get cornered by some member of the Cabinet who's yapping on about an appropriations bill. How should you handle this difficult social situation without hurting feelings?
3. A waiter brings around a tray of crab puffs during the evening. How many should you take at one time?
4. Finally, the Marine Band strikes up a tune to announce that the President and First Lady are entering. What song do they play?
5. You sit down at your assigned seat alongside the ambassador from Belize. What is the one thing you should definitely NOT say to make small talk?
6. The first course arrives...some kind of salad dish. Hmmm, you look at the array of the First Lady's silverware and see there are four different forks. Which should you use?
7. After an appetizer of caviar mousse, the waiter drops off a sorbet. What is sorbet?
8. When the main course does arrive, you're horrified to see a tiny stuffed bird, about the size of a pigeon, alongside the piped mashed potato and fresh, Iowa green beans. What kind of bird will you be dining on this evening?
9. After dinner, there's a concert by Yo-Yo Ma. What kind of music can you expect to hear tonight?
10. As you're leaving, you decide to take a little keepsake of your memorable night at the White House. What would be an appropriate memento?
Source: Author nutmeglad
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.