Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. David Dundas, who is responsible for the 1976 hit 'Jeans On', lays claim to which aristocratic title?
2. What drink is a mixture of whiskey and heather-honey?
3. Which new wave band had hits with the songs 'Just Can't Get Enough', 'Enjoy the Silence' and 'Strangelove'?
4. Jonker and President Vargas are types of what, and discovered in the 1930s?
5. We were first introduced to the 'toad-like' Dolores Umbridge in which Harry Potter novel?
6. What medical condition did Einstein, DaVinci and Hans Christian Andersen reportedly suffer from?
7. Alfred Deakin was Australia's second Prime Minister, taking office in 1903. Who did he succeed?
8. In which English county would you find the towns of Shitterton, Shaggs and Scratchy Bottom?
9. Which actor, known for being the first to win three best actor Oscars, is the son of a Poet Laureate?
10. In which city would you find the statues 'The Tart with the Cart' and 'The Floozie in the Jacuzzi'?
Source: Author leith90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.