Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which superstar singer is linked with Daniel, Benny, Jeannie and Nikita?
2. If Neil Armstrong was the first, who was the last?
3. Which Icelandic volcano was formed unexpectedly in 1973 when a fissure opened up, almost destroying the island of Heimaey?
4. While Essendon is a suburb of Melbourne, who or what are the Essendon Bombers?
5. Which of the following 'E' words could you NOT eat?
6. While E.E Cummings is as famous for his literary works as much as for not capitalising his name, those names are not so well known. Tell me, what does the 'E. E.' stand for?
7. Which of the following plants is not generally used for treating colds and 'flu?
8. Which unassuming animal has five 'hearts'?
9. Known for their hit song 'Whip It', Devo were equally famous for wearing what specific item?
10. Lovable nerd Egon Spengler, from the 1984 comedy 'Ghostbusters', claims to be a collector of what?
Source: Author leith90
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.