Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Name the actor who played a character with the nickname "Bones" in a famous science fiction television series.
2. Who played quadriplegic homicide detective Lincoln Rhyme in the 1999 film "The Bone Collector"?
3. What is the title of the crime novel by Val McDermid published in the autumn of 2009?
4. Who sang "Bones" in 2006?
5. What is the Renaissance/Baroque name for the slide trombone?
6. Which of the following hits by Boney M. was based on a traditional Caribbean nursery rhyme?
7. Who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan in the American TV series "Bones"?
8. Who wrote "The Lovely Bones"?
9. Who created the comic book Bone family?
10. What is the outer surface of bone called?
Source: Author Cleooh2006
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.