Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jane wishes to make the colour green using her paintbox of red, blue and yellow paints. Which paints should she mix?
2. "Green" governmental parties are primarily concerned with helping ___________ ?
3. Which of the following herbs is NOT commonly green in colour?
4. A famous gospel singer and preacher is named _____ Green.
5. Which of the following butterflies is known for its green colouring?
6. A traditional Irish song that contains the lyrics: "But my sons had sons, as brave as were their fathers" is what?
7. The book "Anne of Green Gables" is a wonderful children's story of a young orphan girl called Anne Shirley. Who wrote this novel?
8. Which of the following vegetables is typically green in colour?
9. "Green Eggs and Ham" was a book written by Dr. ______ ?
10. When Dorothy, Toto and their friends went on a journey, they went to find a powerful wizard who lived in a place that was named after a green gemstone. What was the name of that city?
Source: Author LMN
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.