Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. All of the following "H" movies were nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture. However, none were successful in this category. Which of the following did win the most Oscars?
2. Which of the "H" countries has a currency called the Lempira?
3. Which of these pairs of "H" actor/actress appeared in the same Academy Award-winning movie for Best Picture?
4. These "H" songs begin with "Hey". Three of them reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart. Which is the odd one out that only made it to number two on the chart?
5. Which of the following "H" capital cities is closest to the equator?
6. Which of the following "H" animals is not a mammal?
7. Which "H" car manufacturer started out as a saddlery manufacturer in 1856?
8. Which of the following "H" sports persons had the nickname "Catfish"?
9. Which of these "H" books was authored by Charles Dickens?
10. Which of the following "H" explorers is famous for the Kon-Tiki expedition?
Source: Author zambesi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.