Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following A countries has the colour green in its national flag?
2. Which one of these actors named Alan won an acting Academy Award?
3. All of the following "A" songs hit number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 during the 1960s. Which one was performed by Elvis Presley?
4. Which of the following "A" animals is a cat?
5. Which of the following well known Americans was NOT born in what is now the USA?
6. Which of the following "A" capital cities is incorrectly matched to the country?
7. Which one of the following "A" actresses won an acting Academy Award?
8. Which of the following "A" groups did NOT have a number one single on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart in the Twentieth Century?
9. Which one of these "A" novels was published first?
10. All of these "A" movies won multiple Academy Awards. However, which movie won the most Oscars?
Source: Author zambesi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.