Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following "C" countries does NOT have the colour blue in its national flag?
2. Which one of these "C" actors appeared in the war movie "Cross of Iron"?
3. Which one of these "C" songs of the 1960s did not make it to number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart?
4. Which of the following "C" animals is the largest living rodent in the world?
5. All of the following "C" athletes won Olympic gold in Track and Field Athletics. Which is the only to have won gold in the 100m, 200m and 400m?
6. Which of the following "C" capital cities is incorrectly matched to the country?
7. Which one of the following "C" actresses was one of "Charlie's Angels" in the television crime drama series?
8. Which of these prolific "C" authors introduced us to the fictional character Philip Marlowe?
9. Which one of these "C" motor vehicles was founded and built first?
10. All of these "C" movies won the Academy Award for Best Picture plus Oscars for other categories. However, only one of them carried home an acting Oscar being Best Supporting Actress. Which movie had this honour?
Source: Author zambesi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.