Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Of these "L" countries mentioned, which is the only one that is landlocked?
2. This great "L" actress, Vivien Leigh, won two Academy Awards for Best Actress. I believe we are all familiar with her Oscar winning role as Scarlett O'Hara in "Gone with the Wind". However, what was the other film for which she won that second Oscar?
3. Which of the following "L" animals is a small rodent?
4. Which of these "L" capital cities is the capital of the African country of Malawi?
5. All of these "L" movies were nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture. However, which is the only one that took home the Oscar?
6. All of these "L" songs reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart in the 1960s. Which of them was an instrumental number by Paul Mauriat?
7. Which of the following "L" motor vehicles was bought by the Volkswagen Group in 1998?
8. Which of the following "L" words is spelt correctly?
9. Which of the following "L" novels was written by Louisa May Alcott?
10. Which "L" actor actually had a number one hit in the UK, keeping The Beatles at number two with their hit "Let it Be"?
Source: Author zambesi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.