Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. All of these "J" movies were nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture. Only one of them was successful. Can you pick the correct "J" movie?
2. Which of these "J"ames served the shortest time as President of the United States of America?
3. Which of the following "J" animals is NOT a bird?
4. All of these "J" songs reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart. However, which one of them was a hit for the soul group The Temptations?
5. All of these "J" actresses won an Academy Award for Best Actress. However, which one was the first actress to win an Oscar portraying three personalities in the same film?
6. Which of these "J" individuals was the pioneer of smallpox vaccination and the father of immunology?
7. Which of these major "J" cities is nearest to the Equator?
8. Which of these "J" books was written by Michael Crichton?
9. Which of these "J"ack actors is fondly remembered as Sgt. Joe Friday?
10. Which of the following "J" vehicles is now owned by the Indian company Tata Motors?
Source: Author zambesi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.