Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these "C" athletes played a different sport from the others?
2. Which of these artists is a famous cellist?
3. What's the name of the "C" author who wrote the novel "In Cold Blood"?
4. In which of these "C" countries French is NOT one of the main languages?
5. Which of these "C" cities is the capital of the Republic of Guinea?
6. Which of these "C" American presidents served in two non consecutive terms?
7. Which of these "C" singers was the First Lady in an European country?
8. Which of these "C" elements of the periodic table is artificially produced?
9. In the American "C" film "Cape Fear", released in 1962, which duo starred the main roles?
10. Which famous "C" painter was the creator of the painting "The Beheading of Saint John the Baptist"?
Source: Author masfon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.