Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these "D" athletes did played a different sport from the others?
2. Which of these famous "D" painters was the creator of the painting "Liberty Leading the People"?
3. Which of these "D" films starred Glenn Close, John Malkovich and Uma Thurman?
4. In which of these "D" countries English is the main language?
5. Which of these "D" cities is the capital of the Republic of Tajikistan?
6. Which of these "D" cities was bombed in the 1940s and later devastated by Cyclone Tracy?
7. The Nobel Prize Ivo Andrić wrote a book about a bridge on what "D" River?
8. Which of these "D" artists was not born in the United States?
9. Which of these "D" words refers to house phobia?
10. The "String Quartet nº 19 in C Major, K. 465" by W. A. Mozart is also known by which of these "D" names?
Source: Author masfon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.