Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following might an athlete or someone suffering from arthritis 'rub in' for aches and pains?
2. Which of the following would be appropriate to 'rub in' at the beach?
3. This product is something that should be 'rubbed' on a baby's behind?
4. This is the soothing agent found in many lotions.
5. If you have a chest cold, you may want to 'rub' some of this on your chest. What is it?
6. Which of the following is NOT a product most people would rub under their arms?
7. Which of the following is a product a person would most likely use to 'rub' on their lips?
8. A person might 'rub' this product in to treat an annoying rash. What is it?
9. Which of the following products would a person NOT 'rub' on to make herself look younger?
10. This product, for external use only, is a clear liquid used as a disinfectant or astringent. It is better known as _____?
Source: Author professorjon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Linda1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.