Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The title for this quiz came from the Beatles song "Don't Pass Me By". Who was the song's lead singer?
2. If you pass Go in the U.S. version of a certain game, what do you get?
3. An important trade route since ancient times, this mountain pass separates two Asian countries and has long been involved in military turmoil. Which pass is it?
4. Shortly after the outbreak of World War II, an American songwriter composed a patriotic song advising servicemen to "Praise the Lord and Pass ___" what?
5. Tough guy actor Charles Bronson starred in a 1975 movie about the American Old West. Which movie could it be?
6. It's game show time! Which show involved teams of celebrities and regular contestants trying to guess a secret word?
7. In American football, a desperation attempt at a long forward pass has been given a special name, due largely to its use by the University of Notre Dame teams. What is that type of pass called?
8. "This too shall pass" is a familiar proverb which many people assume came from the Bible. Actually, it likely originated with poets from a certain country; will the picture help you guess which one?
9. As America moved West in the 19th century, an incidence of cannibalism became forever attached to a mountain pass in California. Can you deduce its name from this photograph?
10. What are we heading for in this picture?
Source: Author CmdrK
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.