Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following is the definition for the term 'burn notice'?
2. What is the unusual occupation of the families on the Irish television program "C.U. Burn"?
3. In February on 1974, which one of these groups released their eighth album, which was entitled "Burn"?
4. Amos Burn (1848-1925) was a noted expert and author on defensive techniques for which of the following pastimes?
5. Which famous American actor, known to be a wild one when on the waterfront, while he waited for a streetcar named desire, also starred in a 1969 movie named "Burn!"?
6. Which type of geographical feature does the word 'burn' connotate in many areas of Scotland and England?
7. Which large beverage company distributes the popular energy drink known as "Burn"?
8. Which of the following is a definition for a burn card?
9. Which one of the following people is most likely to use an item called a burn bag?
10. To which desolate location would I travel if I wanted to visit the Burn Cliffs?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.