Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Why me? I am only eighteen years old! I am pharaoh and a god! I squelched the heresy. Why didn't Ra protect me from harm? Maybe I should have trusted Aton. Why, oh why, did I have to try and show off with that chariot in front of Ankhesenamun? The physicians cannot find a way to heal my leg, and I am fading fast ...
2. Why me? I am not a warrior; I am a herald just doing my job. All of this running between Athens and Sparta, and now they want me to run back to Athens. I could not say no, even though I fear I'm on my last lap ...
3. Why me? I have done nothing wrong except be born to my parents. So what, if my father will likely go down in history as one of the greatest military leaders and dictators the world has ever known? So what, if my mother was an Egyptian pharaoh? They are both dead now. I am only seventeen; what threat could I possibly pose to the great Octavian?
4. Why me? And why this way? I have participated in battle after battle, and conquered an entire country. I know I have let myself go; I was on my way to the spa in Rouen. To meet my end because my horse slipped is unacceptable - even for a bastard.
5. Why me? And why in this foreign land? Did I not help the Englishman?
And change my name to Rebecca after I took their God? "It is enough that my child lives ..."
6. Why me? I'm a smart guy! I will be known eternally for my work with specific gravity, levers and pulleys, and the screw pump. The Romans gave orders that I was not to be harmed. So what if I got a little smart with that soldier? I was busy and they interrupted me ...
7. Why me? Dear Diary, I am only fifteen. I had done everything I could to be quiet, and keep myself entertained in that small space. Who told on us? We never found out. My sister and I have been taken to Bergen-Belsen. It is so dirty, and there are so many rats. Now there is a typhus epidemic. . .
8. Why me? It must have been written in the stars. I was just being polite. To leave that banquet to relieve myself would have been a serious breach of etiquette. Now I can't "go" much, and when I do, it is very painful. Is this ailment connected to my prosthetic noses? I don't know. What is certain is that I ".... lived like a sage and died like a fool."
9. Why me? Why did I get caught up in this intrigue? I never really wanted to be queen. What was Edward thinking when he named me his successor? He should have known that those two half-sisters would be out to get me. "I pray you dispatch me quickly ..."
10. Why me? This is just terrible; I so wanted to be the second tsar, but I could not let Father attack my wife without trying to defend her. "I died as a devoted son, and most humble servant ..."
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.