Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Whose album would be on my turntable if I was listening to the 1976 disco hit "Turn the Beat Around"?
2. Whose voice would I be listening to if I was singing along with the 1973 hit "Turn the Page"?
3. If I put on a 1989 album entitled "Heart of Stone", so that I could listen to the song "If I could Turn Back Time", who would I be listening to?
4. Who would I be listening to if I was singing along with the 1961 song "Turn On Your Love Light"?
5. If I put on the 1984 album "New Sensations" so that I could listen to the song "Turn To Me", the voice of which rather unhappy singer would be featured?
6. "Turn Around, Look at Me" was first song by which of the following singers to hit the charts in 1961?
7. Which teen idol's album would I listen to if I wanted to hear the 1959 song "Turn Me Loose"?
8. Which singer's record would I play if I wanted to listen to the 1961 song "Tossin and Turnin"?
9. "Turn Out the Lights" was a big hit for country singer Howard Cosell.
10. I would put my 1967 album "Happy Together" by the Turtles if I wanted to listen to the beautiful folk-rock song "Turn, Turn, Turn".
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.