Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The 1973 film 'The Sting' involved a complicated confidence trick which began with a game of poker. It featured the music of which artist?
2. The television game show 'Deal or No Deal' was popular in many countries in the early twenty-first century. It was created by Endemol, and was first shown in which European country?
3. 'There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done' are lyrics from 'The Gambler', sung by which of these in his 1978 hit version?
4. Which Shakespearean play contains the lines 'O father Abram, what these Christians are; Whose own hard dealings teaches them suspect; The thoughts of others!', spoken by a non Christian?
5. Boasting a castle built by order of King Henry VIII, the town of Deal is situated in which county in the south of England?
6. 'The Deal' is a 2003 television film about the arrangement made between Tony Blair and Gordon Brown over the leadership of which political party?
7. The softwood timber sometimes referred to as 'deal' can come from which of these trees?
8. The 1894 short story by H. G. Wells is about a deal involving which flightless birds?
9. The best known 'wheeler-dealer' on British television appeared in 'Only Fools and Horses'. By what name was the older Trotter brother known?
10. In a casino, which of these is the only game which involves playing cards and so needs a dealer?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.