Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these meanings does not go with the verb to check?
2. If you used the word 'checkmate', which game would you be playing?
3. Which of the following checks would you visit in a supermarket?
4. If someone gave you a carte blanche, what kind of check did you get?
5. What do you do on arrival in the airport?
6. What is a houndstooth check?
7. A check mark has a different name in England. What would the British call it?
8. What kind of check would be given to you by the doctor?
9. If you take a rain check, what could you do?
10. "No check, no stay, this Streamlet fears;
How merrily it goes!"
Who wrote the poem 'The Fountain, A Conversation' from which these lines were taken?
Source: Author Beckyel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Linda1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.