Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following is not one of the common definitions of the word buzz?
2. What school has a large yellow jacket mascot named Buzz?
3. How did moonwalker Edwin Eugene Aldrin, Jr., obtain the nickname Buzz?
4. What animated character has an enemy named Buzz Buzzard?
5. In many countries armed forces recruits are given buzz cuts when entering training. Why was this originally done?
6. What interactive trivia game uses a 'Playmaker' to answer questions that are displayed on television screens?
7. What did the United States government use the term 'buzz number' to refer to from 1945 to the early 1960s?
8. What Australian rules football player, nicknamed 'The Buzz', played for the Perth Football Club from 1975-80 and 1984-87?
9. What brand of Breakfast cereal has a mascot named Buzz?
10. What band's third album "Buzz" achieved double platinum status in 2001 and included the songs "Better the Devil You Know", "You'll Be Sorry" and "It's the Way You Make Me Feel"?
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.