Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Just like the title says, why would you shake a Polaroid picture?
2. There are many songs using the word "shake" in them. This song by Peaches and Herb had you shaking your what?
3. How does James Bond like his martini?
4. The Pacific Tsunami of 2004 happened because of what kind of earth-shaking phenomenon?
5. To season your food with salt and pepper, what items would you usually use?
6. The Shakers were a religious group that came to America in 1774. What country did they come from?
7. They wobble, but they won't fall down. With which children's toy by Playskool were you able to play--but no matter how much you shook, rolled, or hit, it just would never fall down?
8. Bill Cosby did several commercials for this product, putting a smile on the faces of kids everywhere. One product was pudding pops, and the brand was what?
9. Which food item requires you to put your meat cuts in a plastic bag filled with seasoning and give it several shakes?
10. Which dessert is made of ice cream and milk?
Source: Author goobas
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.