Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Every beauty queen (or king) wants to be Miss (or Mr.) something. Which of these pageants do not exist?
2. The T.S. Eliot Prize and the Walt Whitman Award, is awarded to the writer of a what?
3. The Peabody Award and Robert F. Kennedy Award are awarded in which field?
4. The Dag Hammarskj÷ld Medal, given posthumously to military personnel, police, or citizens who are killed in a peacekeeping mission, is awarded by which international organization, which Hammarkskj÷ld was employed by up to his untimely death in 1961?
5. The Order of Grimaldi is presented to outstanding citizens in which small European country, which has been ruled by the Grimaldi family since the 13th century?
6. Although most awards acknowledge the best, there are always some that pick out the worst. The worst movies each year are handed a Golden what?
7. This award is given to mathematicians who have made "outstanding mathematical contributions that have found significant applications outside of mathematics". After which of these people, the only mathematican in the list, is the award named after?
8. The Borg-Warner Trophy is awarded to the winner of which prestigious auto racing event, alongside a drink of milk?
9. The Pulitzer Prize is a very prominent award in print journalism, literature, and music. Which US Ivy League school administers the prizes?
10. Named after Alfred Nobel, the Nobel Prizes are handed out every year by which country's science academy, also the nativeland of Nobel?
Source: Author George95
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.