Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which French, egg based, baked chocolate dessert requires me to fold whipped egg whites into bechamel sauce?
2. What am I folding when using the "KonMari" method?
3. I have a straight and have gone all in. My opponent states that he is folding. What are we playing?
4. I have used a bird base, petal fold, star shape and ended up with an elephant. What have I been doing?
5. This folding hobby dates back to the 1600s and has folds called "The Bishop's Hat", "Lotus" and "Fleur-de-Lis". What is being folded?
6. I take a piece of steel, heat it and hammer it thin. I then fold the metal over and repeat the process multiple times. What am I in the process of making?
7. Versions of our modern day folding chairs have been used as far back as Ancient __________.
8. I am folding delicate Chinese ____________ using the triangle, crescent and pleated fold techniques.
9. Folding a dog ear is frowned upon by a bibliophile. What should I rather use?
10. Which part of a concertina is made up of multiple folds and provides the air which creates the sound?
Source: Author kino76
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.