Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. To collect your two hundred monetary units in "Monopoly", what do you have to do to "Go"?
2. Before you can enter any secure website, you have to give what sort of word?
3. What is the name for a narrow route through a mountain range?
4. To overtake a car in front of you, you need to ____ it.
5. What is the acronym for the personal safety device used primarily by firefighters entering a hazardous environment, such as a burning building?
6. What sort of "port" is required to visit another country?
7. Australian Rules football allows players to either kick the ball or use a hand_____.
8. In the television show "Mastermind", what do you need to do to get another question?
9. What is the correct anagram for the capital letters in the following common sentence?
"Please ASSP the salt".
10. What grade will you get on a test if you do not read the questions correctly, but just answer what you think is right at first glance?
Source: Author ASA
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.