Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The title "Weasel Stop" is a pun on a term that involved in what kind of real-world activity?
2. "Muzzle Tough" is a pun on a Hebrew term. The original term means:
3. "Fox Pop" is a pun on what?
4. The following cartoon titles are themselves all puns on titles of literary works. Figure out the puns, then decide which work is the odd one out.
5. "Easter Yeggs" is obviously a pun on Easter eggs, but what is a "yegg"?
6. "Bunny Hugged." A "bunny hug" is something you'd see in what kind of real-world activity?
7. "Banty-Raids" is a pun on "panty-raids." Who would be most likely to engage in a "panty-raid"?
8. "Person to Bunny" could also be pun on a kind of telephone connection, but in this case it refers to a TV show hosted by which famous newsman?
9. "Greetings Bait" is a pun on what?
10. If your child asked about a cartoon title, which of these would require the most delicate explanation?
Source: Author PauFlP
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.