Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Planet surrounded by a system of rings (4 symbols)
2. A hundred or more bright things scattered across the face of Mercury (4 symbols)
3. Hydrogen and helium are these, of which Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are made up (3 symbols - alt spelling)
4. Earth's natural satellite (3 symbols)
5. The world or universe as a whole considered as an ordered system (3 symbols)
6. A dust or gas cloud found between stars (4 symbols)
7. A constellation said to represent a pair of fish tied together by their tails, and the Latin plural for "fish" (4 symbols)
8. General term for large objects that circle around the sun (4 symbols)
9. A dwarf planet between Mars and Jupiter (3 symbols)
10. Sudden, short-lived bursts of particles and energy from the sun (3 symbols)
Source: Author VegemiteKid
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.