Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Greek mythology, Perseus cut the head off which of these creatures?
2. In this TV show, celebrities and famous people of yesteryear have their heads preserved in glass jars. What show would this be?
3. Shrunken heads are items reputed to have been created in which region of the world?
4. In what story by Washington Irving can one find a headless horseman?
5. Released on the 2009 album "It's Blitz!", "Heads Will Roll" was a single from which U.S. band?
6. Speaking of severed heads, whose head is typically found on the side of Canadian currency (coins, in particular)?
7. Which comedic actor played the role of Nearly-Headless Nick in the "Harry Potter" films?
8. In the 1996 film "Mars Attacks!", Sarah Jessica Parker's head is placed onto the body of a chihuahua. Which other actor's head is removed from their body in the movie?
9. At one point in this 1982 alien movie set in Antarctica, an alien creature crawls around as a severed head. What John Carpenter film is it?
10. "Off with their heads" is a line spoken by which "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" character?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.