Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A. Which of the following is a poison very popular with crime fiction writers?
2. B. Elizabeth Short who was murdered in 1947 was known as The ___ Dahlia?
3. C. Which Duke in a Shakespeare play was killed by being drowned in a big barrel of drink?
4. D. In April 1999 which popular BBC Television presenter was murdered on her own doorstep?
5. E. In 1892, Elizabeth "Lizzie" Borden is alleged to have killed her mother, and who else?
6. F. What is the surname of the man who tried to blow up the English parliament, and whom we remember on November 5th each year?
7. G. In 1793 King Louis XVI of France was murdered by his subjects during the French revolution. What did they use to kill him?
8. H. One of England's worst ever serial killers was Doctor ___ Shipman?
9. I. Which word is used to denote the deliberate killing of a child?
10. J. Who was the murderer who killed several women in the Whitechapel area of London?
Source: Author StarStruck60
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.