Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Really? The window? Come on!"
As soon as I sat down to watch Hitchcock's "Rear Window", I heard a horrid shattering sound from the front room. Sure enough, the window was destroyed. Surveying the damage I noticed the culprit, a small, dimpled, plastic ball. It was likely from which location?
2. I headed to the kitchen for a dustpan in order to clean up the shattered remnants of my window. Oh the pane of it all!
When I finally grabbed the utensil out from under the sink, I heard something flutter into the front room. Investigating, I found that a Cyanocitta cristata had entered in through the front window. What bird, the official bird of Prince Edward Island and a Toronto sports team, was it?
3. I looked out the window and saw clouds in the distance. Really? Rain? I looked for something with which to cover the broken pane.
Which of these clouds is likely to produce rain?
4. I decided that nothing could be done until the window repairman could stop by and I sat back down to watch my film. I got about five minutes into it before a rather loud musical instrument was played outside my window; it was a rather large sax.
Which of these saxophones is larger than a bass saxophone?
5. When I sit back down on the couch, I start noticing some peculiar creatures coming into the room...and biting me. Blackflies abound! It must be that time of year.
From which of these places are the blackflies likely to have hatched?
6. I got goosebumps when I heard another shatter in the front room. This time it wasn't a window; the wind knocked over a Chinese ornamental vase. Of course.
Which of these dynasties would it have been made in if it were from China?
7. Night fell and I realized I'd need to head to bed and leave the broken window behind. As soon as I headed to bed, I passed the front room to find a nocturnal creature from the Procyonid family rooting around. There was no masking the truth- I needed to get this window fixed.
What animal was in my house?
8. I started to nod off when something odd happened at my window- not one, but three individual balloons floated in through the window. I woke up and realized I was not dreaming.
If a certain song by Nena were to be believed, how many more should I expect?
9. Expecting the worst, I stayed up the rest of the night. When the moon rose in the sky, a woman came to the window and I immediately turned her away. The person whose house she was looking for was down the street.
Whose house was she supposed to be crawling into?
10. The morning came and after several geese, a milkman, and a frisbee made their way through the window when my back was turned, I was finally greeting the repairman at the door. I told him I needed a square window; he said he only installed rose windows.
What was the shape of the window he brought with him?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.