Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the original family surname of actor John Cleese?
2. What is the medical term for earwax?
3. What is the nickname of James Bond film producer Albert R. Broccoli?
4. Of the countries listed, which has a flag that consists of blue, yellow and red?
5. What is the pungent spice made from seeds of a plant in the ginger family?
6. Joseph Heller's novel, 'Catch-22' had another title originally. What was it?
7. Actor John Cazale was featured in five films, all of which were nominated for Best Picture Academy Awards. They were, 'The Godfather', 'The Conversation', 'The Godfather Part II', and what other two films?
8. Geoffrey Crayon was the pen-name used by what famous author?
9. Which two famous people shared the nickname, 'The Chairman of the Board'?
10. In Robert Louis Stevenson's novel 'Kidnapped', what was the name of the America-bound ship?
Source: Author Ikabud
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.