Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which country beginning with the letter "C" has these cities: Douala, Bamenda, and Garoua?
2. Which singer sings the song "Can't Stop This Thing We Started"?
3. When were the first Commonwealth/Empire Games held?
4. What car's logo looks like a double arrow facing upwards?
5. Which board game is a murder mystery game and has the characters Professor Plum and Colonel Mustard?
6. Which actor starred in the movie "Cast Away" 2000?
7. Which one of these songs is NOT by Crowded House?
8. What is your eye's clear, protective outer layer called?
9. Which country's flag, beginning with the letter "C", is red and white and has a maple leaf in the center?
10. From which continent does the chimpanzee originate?
Source: Author blake_aus_nsw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.