Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Sally Bowles is a character in which film?
2. This was the name of Buddy Holly's backing group, The ________
3. Ailurophobia is the fear of what?
4. Who wrote 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'?
5. Who was the wife of George the Second of Great Britain?
6. Napoleon Bonaparte (Napoleon 1st of France) was born on which island?
7. What is the capital of Egypt?
8. This is the surname of the lady who won the Nobel prize for chemistry in 1911.
9. What is the chemical symbol for copper?
10. What is a type of Italian bread made with olive oil?
Source: Author anagram2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.