Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. To make the colour purple, you will need to mix which two primary paint colours?
2. An American medal given to wounded soldiers is called "The Purple _______".
3. A popular musical band of the 1970s was called:
4. Which of the following gemstones is known for its purple appearance?
5. A song that came out in the 1950s was called the "The One-Eyed One-Horned Flying _________________".
6. In 2002, a vote was held by the manufacturers of M&Ms to decide on which of three new colours was the most popular. The first was purple, the other two were:
7. The film "The Color Purple", starring Whoopi Goldberg as Celie, was first released in what year in the US?
8. Which of the following flowers is not traditionally a shade of purple?
9. The Australian comedy film made in 1973, starring Graeme Blundell, was called:
10. A popular children's book by Leonard Kessler is entitled what?
Source: Author LMN
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.