Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The idiom "Born in the Purple", in a general sense, refers to children born into what kind of family?
2. The following words can be combined with colors to make up song titles. Which of the options does NOT combine with purple?
3. This one is for dinosaur fans. Pick the one that's NOT purple colored.
4. Which of the following stones is normally purple colored?
5. "Api Morado" is a thickened drink/syrup that is served for breakfast in this South American country. Made from purple corn flour, it can be consumed either hot or cold, and drank directly or used as a dip.
What landlocked country, home to the highest navigable lake in the world, features this tasty concoction as part of their cuisine?
6. All of these are shades of purple, *except* for one. Which is the odd one out?
7. "The Color Purple" is a successful 1982 novel by Alice Walker, that earned her a Pulitzer Award. A few years later it was made into a film by Steven Spielberg, which also found success at the box office. Which one of these actresses was NOT part of the cast?
8. Marvel's superhero team, "The Avengers", was created back in the '60s, but their popularity got a huge boost with the many action films that started coming out during the 2010 decade.
Though not particularly noticeable in the live action movie, one of the members sports a purple costume. What is the name of this hero, an expert archer?
9. Of the following groups of TV and comic strip characters, which one does NOT contain a member that wears, or is associated with, the color purple?
10. Which of the following options is NOT the word for "purple" in any language?
Source: Author Gispepfu
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.