Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Your next door neighbor sends you an invitation to his 1st annual BBQ and all of your friends are going. Your little cousin asks, "What is a BBQ?".
What do the letters BBQ stand for?
2. You arrive at the barbecue and the hot dogs and hamburgers are on the grill. Boy, it sure is getting hot out here! You go into the house to cool off where the A/C is running. Your little cousin asks, "What's an A/C?".
What does A/C mean?
3. You noticed inside the house there is a huge map on the wall with little marks that represent the places your neighbor has travelled. You notice he's been to Connecticut.
What is the abbreviation for Connecticut?
4. In the next room, you notice your neighbor's little boy is doing his homework and you bring your cousin over to see if the boy would like to play with her. The boy says, "I'm almost done, I just need to figure out what 'cm' stands for."
What does 'cm' stand for?
5. Seeing the little boy with his homework really reminded you of your times at school. You are reminded of Health class where they taught you cardiopulmonary resuscitation. It's much easier to say the abbreviation of it though.
What is the abbreviation for cardiopulmonary resuscitation?
6. "Oh my! It's getting late!" shouts your friend, Peter, "I have to go to the USPS before it closes!" He gets in the car and quickly drives away with an envelope. Your little cousin asks, "Where is he going?".
What does USPS stand for?
7. It's getting boring and you ask if you can get on the computer. You have to type some Hyper Text Markup Language codes for work.
What is the abbreviation for Hyper Text Markup Language?
8. Phew! You got your work done and join the rest of the group again. You see that another family has arrived with a foreign exchange student. You greet the family and then ask the exchange student where she is from. She answers, "I'm from South Africa."
What is the abbreviation for South Africa?
9. You chat with the family with the foreign exchange student and you ask how they know your next door neighbor since you've never seen them before. They say that they just moved here and received a friendly phone call from your neighbor. You say that you got an invitation with the letters 'RSVP' on the bottom.
What is the language of the words that stand for RSVP?
10. You're really hitting it off with the new family and you notice their son's shirt says 'FBI'. The family jokes about it and explains their son has always wanted to work for the FBI. Soon enough, the day has ended and it is time to go back home.
But, what does the FBI stand for?
Source: Author xo_cinnabon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.