Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. D'oh! Where did Homer like to relax with the local libation in "The Simpsons"?
2. What was the name of the TV drinking establishment where, it was claimed, "everyone knows your name"?
3. Let the band play Dixie: Where did the 'good old boys' like to retire for a drink or two in "The Dukes of Hazard"?
4. What was the name of the public house that was central to so much action in the British TV soap "Emmerdale"?
5. Here's looking at you kid: In which drinking establishment did a lot of the action take place in the movie "Casablanca"?
6. In "The Silver Tongued Devil and I", what was the name of the bar Kris Kristofferson sang of frequenting in order to meet the female of the species?
7. You're having a laugh, well actually, no, there were never too many laughs in the British TV soap "EastEnders"; what was the name of the local hostelry?
8. Emmylou Harris sang of a queen who ruled a smoky barroom kingdom with a
a wine glass as a sceptre and a bar stool as a throne. What was the name of the establishment?
9. The opening scenes of Robert Louis Stevenson's classic book "Treasure Island" were set in a public house. What was it called?
10. In the British TV soap "Coronation Street", where did the locals like to drink?
Source: Author darksplash
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.