Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What instrument measures the strength of an earthquake?
2. Which of the following pieces is NOT part of a chess set?
3. How many months of the year have exactly 31 days?
4. Whose picture is on the United States 10-dollar bill? Hint: he was never a US president.
5. In 1995, which "sad" colour was chosen by consumers to replace the tan M&M candy?
6. Which US city is home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
7. Which of these actors starred in the 1998 movie "Patch Adams"?
8. Who is credited with writing the "Hardy Boys" book series?
9. The formula for an acid always contains which chemical element, whose atomic number is 1?
10. In 1999, the manufacturers of "Life Savers" fruit candies held a public vote with the aim of replacing which flavour? Hint: did they assume no-one would "pine" for it once it was gone?
11. How many faces does an icosahedron have? Hint: you'll get a good "score" if you get it right.
12. Which of these islands is not geographically part of the Caribbean? Hint: it's the only one which is a British Overseas Territory.
13. Magnesium Sulphate is often dissolved in water as a muscle relaxant, and is commonly known by what name?
14. How fast is the speed of light?
15. Which of these biblical books is often described as a love song?
Source: Author stedman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.