Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who were Peepeye, Poopeye, Pipeye and Pupeye?
2. From word pronunciation, which of the following does not belong:
bee, sea, jay, pea, tea, why, zoo
3. Which member of the Monty Python team, said the following in a film:
"He's not the Messiah, He's a very naughty boy"?
4. Who was the Crown Prince of Norway in the play 'Hamlet', by William Shakespeare?
5. I am a night-time raider of campsites and picnic tables, in search for food. My diet consists of wildberries, eggs, crayfish and frogs. From a distance it appears that I wash my food before I eat it. What animal am I?
6. Find the hidden word in this clue:
'Experience the Great Lake'
7. Which cartoon character had the maiden name of Betty Jean McBricker?
8. What type of creature is a frogmouth?
9. What was the name of the boat which newspaper publisher, Robert Maxwell, disappeared from whilst sailing around the Canary Islands?
10. What type of creature is a tarantula hawk?
11. Which of the following countries has the most European neighbours?
12. Which of the following is a true fact about Elvis Presley?
13. Which word comes next in the following sequence?
Aardvark, Beer, Skiing, Hollywood ___________
14. Who was the Greek goddess of wisdom and war?
15. Solve the anagram. "Whose twin" is a famous female Disney character.
Source: Author Inquizition
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.