Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Stephanie, who is an American, is looking at her calendar and sees that she should be going out to buy candy and thinking about buying costumes for her three children. Which month would Stephanie most likely be doing these activities?
2. Timothy has recently got himself hooked on a certain series of books that has a character named Hermione in it. Which of the following books would most likely take care of Timothy's literature needs?
3. What kind of animal is Garfield?
4. Marcy thinks she is coming down with a cold. She has all the symptoms that deal with a cold. She has a sore throat, she is constantly blowing her nose, and she thinks she has a temperature. Out of these three symptoms, which of the following would tell if she had a temperature?
5. Noah, who is only four years old, enjoys a certain educational show that has a blue character on it named Grover. This show has helped him with his alphabet and counting. Which of the following shows, would help Noah with counting and reciting the alphabet?
6. Nathan's parents ask him what he wants for Christmas. He tells them he wants an apple that includes a CD burner, fast Internet access, and blank discs to burn CDs. What is Nathan asking for?
7. Which of the following is NOT a type of U.S. currency?
8. Ginger, a senior in high school, wants to deal with animals as a future career. Which job would she be interested in?
9. Believe it or not, Kristin actually enjoys eating anchovies. Which food would you most likely find anchovies on?
10. Oscar who is 11 years old likes watching a show that has a character named Donatello in it. Which of these following television shows will please our buddy Oscar?
Source: Author SapphireTiger31
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.